MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – RETAINED EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Location: SINGAPORE AND HONG KONG
We are seeking entrepreneurial retained Search Consultants for our Singapore and Hong Kong office, with a corporate leadership and consulting background and strong business development capabilities, to join our team.
Hofer Tan Partners is a fully retained, globally active management consulting firm with the main office in Singapore specialising in retained Executive Search, Board Search and Leadership Consulting and Development. We are the South East Asia member firm of IIC Partners Executive Search Worldwide – one of the Global Top 10 Search and Leadership Consulting organisations with over 40 offices and 450 Consultants.
As part of our expansion, we are driving growth in a variety of geographic and industry sectors.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
- Build and maintain full circle client and business development, create own origination/delivery of retained executive search mandates
- Exercise a high-level achievement mentality and quality go-to-market strategy, judgement and execution
- In conjunction with research and project management ensure best-in-class execution of search assignments
- Expand own portfolio of clients and continuously build knowledge in areas of own market specialisation
- Actively mentor and coach colleagues with an optimistic and embracing mindset
- Work collaboratively and proactively with colleagues around the world, highlighting and pursuing joint business development opportunities and ensure expert assignment execution deliverables
- Participate in global practise groups
- Proactively and effectively work with the Leadership and Consulting practise and drive joint business development
- Experience in overall retained executive search tools and methodologies
- Excellent organisational abilities and collaborative aptitude
- Interested in working cross-sector, both geography, industry and practice wise
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- Excellent track record at senior level working for reputable companies in retained executive search with defined knowledge and best practice
- A self-starter with strong business acumen, intellectual curious, substantial market and industry knowledge; comfortable dealing with senior leadership and board
- Mature, interest in people and passion for business
- Understanding what sets and aligns a successful organisation in any dynamic sector of change and growth, deliver client-oriented service, excel at building business relations – and you have seen a bit of the world
- Bachelor’s degree and higher academic qualifications preferred (MBA or equivalent)
- Successful and well-established track record of multiple years as a retained Senior Executive Search Consultant
- Strong self-starter and ability to work independently and effectively at all levels
- Process-oriented with excellent work-flow skills, solution-oriented, with ethical conduct; decisive and responsible
- Resilience and commitment to be an honest advisor
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interested to contribute with high-drive and expertise to the overall development and expansion of the company’s growth and abilities
- A a highly dynamic and modern company we value a healthy work-life balance and offer the flexibility of working remotely
- An excellent global platform to develop capabilities in retained executive search and drive owns career development
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Our clients engage us for our expertise and knowledge, for the uncomplicated and agile approach to any assignment resulting in quality service delivery. Our company has no internal conflicts or bureaucracy, we foster diversity and inclusion – and we appreciate what we are doing.
We invite you to contact us for a first dialogue via firstname.lastname@example.org. We treat our contact with the strictest confidentiality.
ONLY individuals living in Singapore or Hong Kong, with eligible work pass status, Residential/PR or self-employed can be considered (NO S pass status).